Monday, April 26, 2010

I am proud to say....

When I was single and dating...I dreaded the what your talents, what sports do you play, whats your hobbies questions. I hated these questions because frankly I felt as though I had none...first of all sports!!!! Don't get me wrong, I can tell you a little about them all. Such as most of them have some sort of goal, basket and ball involved and that most the time the boys playing them were freakin hot but you know other then that, when that question came up I could only think I ran for like two weeks in track in middle school. I HAD NOTHING!!! So when it came to the second questions what hobbies do you have? I would just think to myself you know what NONE are you freakin happy dude I have none!! I would pull out reading our something like scrap booking or anything I could think of that I had done in my life that could have been considered a hobby. Then you know when the talent question came I would just cringe and think great there goes this date. I would then think to myself well is talking a talent cuz can I talk. So in a nut shell you can see why I dreaded these questions. SO what I am getting to is that I am proud to say I have all of those now!!! So as for talents I am working on many a few are.....1. Learning to cook...and eating my creations and loving it. 2. Talking because whoever said that talking is not one is a fool. 3. laughing.  As for the hobbies which I think could be considered talents as well, here are a few..1.Running until I can't breath anymore or want to puke. 2. Tennis (yes a sport) 3. Mastering the techniques of basketball and still being really confused (thanks babe)4. my new found obsession photography..oh how i can't wait for my photography class and new found favorite thing to search the Internet for and think about. 5.singing in the shower oh yes this is a hobby. I know there will be more in my near future I sure. SOOOO Whoever said that you can't find yourself when you are married freakin lied. I would just like to say that I am still very successful and independent as the day my husband took me to the temple. I am growing more and more each day and finding our new things about Candice all while growing closer to my husband. For those women out there who think that they don't need a man or to be bogged down by marriage I would just like to say...my husband helps me each day find new things I love. He supports me, we find things to do together and we are so happy. I am grateful I married young I am grateful that we are finding ourselves together. I mean I always knew who I was but being with him just gives me that much of a boost of confidence to do things. :) (sorry started ranting)

As for a life update.. Trev changed majors again :) I am excited about this one and he went and talked to a counselor so I think he is serious. He is getting his bachelors in Business Finance and hes masters in Medical Administration. I know he will do great. Oh and he made the Deans List!! He is great he is the most talented, goal orientated person I know and I love him for it. He's super fun too!!  As for me I am super excited for summer! The weather, my photography class, running outside, and me and Brooke"s half-marathon we are running together. Plus I have every Tuesday off to play with Trev!! So this summer is going to rock!
I hope that you all have great things planned too. :)

Love Candi Marie

2 comments:

  1. Candi, I am so proud of you!! I am glad everything is wonderful! Lets get together soon! Loves

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I remember talks of that before we moved to Provo because I was in the exact same boat! im glad you thought of things because I am still working on it! well I cant wait to see you when you come! I love you!

    ReplyDelete