Tuesday, January 18, 2011

DAY ONE!!!


I absolutely love TUESDAYs!!! I know its random but its my day to be with TREV and just relax and do what I want. This is how my favorite day unfolded, I woke up took cute little Trev's homework to his teacher because he is deathly ill with the flu :(. I  went to the gym and did the elliptical and started my new training program for my relay in May. I came home made crock pot apricot chicken, if you didn't already know i am obsessed with my crock pots!!! Watched a season on Scrubs and then went to the temple! The only thing that hasn't been good about today is that I know how have to do Accounting, which I don't mind, its just homework. BOO to homework.

P.S. I know my eyes are closed in this picture but I really want to go back to Disney Land. I have been thinking about it non stop lately. I want to live there, in Disney Land, I  know its crazy but I love it. 

P.S.S. Trev changed his major too. He is going to be a Physical Therapist. His goal for him and his bro to own there own practice! Crazy turn of events I know. I think this one is official though because his bro is going back to school so he can become a Physical Therapist too. I hope he gets excepted to PT school in ID, AZ or CA!! The only down fall of AZ and CA is its away from family the bonus is no snow and running out side on the BEACH!!

1 comment: