Monday, March 21, 2011

Birthdays

Hello!! I know it has been awhile. We have been super busy. February and March are our busy months for Birthdays.  So we had my family come into town which was so much fun. My little brother and sister actually gave me the best birthday present ever they went to church with us. It was awesome to have my whole family there. :) I know it sounds super simple but it was amazing. My favorite thing was that the whole morning I was singing Family's Can Be Together Forever. We got to church and the last song was that song, Mikey looked at me and asked did you know that we were going to sing that song. I just laughed and said no way, I guess it was just inspiration for the Lord ha he needed me to prepare my voice. He sat there and thought about it and went back to what he was doing. :) It was great,at least to me ha I still laugh about it.  This  month we haven't slowed down either, my two beautiful nieces have their birthdays this month and we spent all last weekend playing with them.  It was lots of fun. Sorry I don't have pictures. We went to Disney on Ice, then had pinkalicious party, and then had two family parties, lets just say it was a fun weekend with family.  The whole time I thought I had allergies but come to find out it was an icky virus that has now turned into a sinus infection. I swear my house can never be germ free between me, Trev and Ashlee someone is always sick. It was lots of fun though other then the sicknesses and lack of sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment