Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Mikey graduated and we went to Idaho to see him be big!! It was good to see the family and some friends. I can't wait until October for Lexies wedding to see them all again.
This is my favorite becasue Mike was trying to smile as big as me!! I miss them so much I wish they lived close to me. I can't wait until Mike goes to the U then I can see him anytime.

We Rodeoed with Trevs family!! I love this picture because how Averee is holding Trevs head and Kenadee is peakin around the corner so cute!

We are wearing pink because it was tough enough to wear pink night. Doesn't he look so good in PINK!!!


















3 comments:

  1. i love that you have a blog! you guys are so cute! love you candi!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!! I am so happy you are a blogger!! LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete
  3. Candice! What the heck! I didn't know you had a Blog. Sooo now I'm excited and I'm adding you to my blog list. :)!

    ReplyDelete