Tuesday, August 4, 2009

ONE YEAR!!!







On Friday Trevor and I have been married for one year!! The other night we were playing what we have learned and I thought I would share with you all.
  • Candice: I have learned that you smile in your sleep.
  • Trevor: I have learned your smile lights up the room.
  • Candice: I have learned you get really upset when my shoes are everywhere.
  • Trevor: I have learned that you like to leave things everywhere so just to annoy me.
  • Candie: I have learned you can do anything and are good at it the first time.
  • Trevor: I have learned that you have a ugly cry and I don't like to see it.
  • Candice: I have learned that your only fifteen minutes late now instead of thirty.
  • Trevor: I have learned you are a workaholic.
  • Candice: I have learned its better to agree then to argue.
  • Trevor: I have learned that once you figure out I am right then we are fine.
  • Candice: I have learned I love you more today then I did last year.
  • Trevor: I have learned that too.
We played it for a hour and there are lots more but I figured that we wouldn't do them all. Also some of it was real cheesy but that's what was fun.


We have learned so much and each day just gets better. We are so thankful for one another and to have the gospel in our life. At least we know now that if we can make it through a year together eternity won't be that long. :) haha and Trev would say it already feels like it has been that long.








2 comments: