Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The MOST MAGICAL PLACE ON EARTH...FREAKIN DISNEYLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I went to DISNEYLAND for the first time ever!!! LOVED IT!!! I met princesses, bought a Tinker Bell shirt (met her too), rode on fast rides that gave me a tummy ache and spent 5days none stop with the best man ever!!!! NOT only did I go to DISNEYLAND I aslo went to SEA WORLD!! Where I saw SHAMU!(or Shamo how ever you spell it)We went to HUNTINGTON BEACH which I was reminded that my cute hubby is really a little boy at heart. He was so freakin cute he looked all over the beach for the coolest sea shells we have a collection which I have no idea what to do with. It was one of the best vacations ever!!(next to seeing my family in ID..and this far in my life.) I rode on the Teacups which is one of my goals to do before I am 25!!(i still have like 13 left and only 3 years left..man that makes me feel old...) I also think which is silly was reminded how much I LOVE Trev. Ha I was waiting in line and got the best butterflies oh my gosh that man is my man feeling and was almost breathless. He is absolutly amazing to me for example he married me in the temple and takes good care of me and even got pretend jealous when DONALD DUCK pushed him away from me. Ha i know that silly to say but sometimes its nice to get away to remember how much in love you are with someone. It kinda made me want kids which is funny because I keep saying we aren't ready but it was fun watching my neices enjoy all the fun little kid things they had. I really liked it..oh Valentines Day and my birthday were great! Trev bought me a heart ring with my birth stone which i LOVE!!! WE are super busy with school and everything else...we finally found time to go to the TEMPLE two weeks ago and it was so nice I didn't want to leave the most peaceful place on earth. I love the temple so much too. But thats really all thats new with us..life is grand and we couldn't be happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment