Monday, August 24, 2009

Random Thoughts

So I spend a lot of time thinking in the shower and yesterday I came to the conclusion that I am one weird person but very blessed!!! I was thinking you know god made me the way I am because first of all he knew I would need blond hair, because of my ooh really I get it now moments. He gave me giraffe long legs because he knew I would love high heels and trip over my long legs religiously so others could laugh. He gave me a abnormally big smile so when I really smile others would smile with me and to save me from my blond moments and hard falls. He gave me brown eyes because some time I am just full of it. He gave me really white skin so when I get lost or scared in the dark that others would be able to spot me out so I wouldn't be so scared or lost. So pretty much what I am saying is that he is pretty smart because imagine me with brown hair, blue eyes and dark skin. Wow, lets just say people would think I was one stupid girl, but because I am blond I get away with a lot. :) So I just thought I would share my real random thought in the shower with you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment