Friday, October 9, 2009

Random Idahoness and LEXIE LOU is getting MARRIED!!!!

I am in Idaho and I have time to blog and way to much time to think, so here is another one!!!

LEXIE ANN is getting married!! Oh my goodness. I went to the temple Tuesday night to see one of my bestest friends get her endowments out and it was AMaZINg she looked so pretty and she wasn't even over whelmed. She did such a good job me on the other hand I was a mess!!! I can't even imagine how Saturday is going to be. I am so excited for her!!! Her and Nick where glowing and Lexie's cute mom Nannette was so excited to see everyone!!! I can't believe that all my friends are finally married.

I also had the opportunity to go to MISS CASSIDY'S wedding and it was beautiful too, it just screamed glamorous. I am so happy for her and her Trevor, they are so cute!!

I got to see NIKKI and AARON last night and I was to exicted to see her that I forgot to take pictures!! The best part was me and Aaron got along!! I know your all thinking its a freakin miracle!! He was actually way nice and I don't hate him anymore!!

I also got to see SUNNIE and JAX!! They are doing way good Sunnie has a new boy and they are happy!! Don't worry he really likes Sunnie he has only dated all my friends but I think this time he is really going to stick with one!! :) He thinks I hate him which I don't he was just kinda a player to the rest of my friends! Jax was so cute he loved Trev he was wrestling with him and playing nintendo. He kept singing and giving everyone hugs even if though he didn't remember any of us. He was so funny he didn't want to leave our house. He gave us all hugs twice and then had to run back and give us more hugs before he left!! He is in freakin preschool which is nuts!!! YEAH I also failed to take pictures with them too!!

The best part has been hanging out with my family!! WE are getting family pictures and I PROMISE I will post them. Nikki's cute mom Marci is going to do them for FREE because she is trying to build her portfolio. :D DANIELLE has a million boyfriends she makes me laugh because I swear she has a new one every time I see her .She is a little MANEATER!! MIKE is doing way good he has a cute little girlfriend named Melissa she is way shy and I am sure she thinks we are nuts. HOPEFULLY she will become nuts with us sooner or later. My MOM is busy working and my DAD is good he is alway fixing outside stuff. I know that this blog is kinda lame but I am sure I will post more soon. I have pictures from womens confrence with my mom and mom in law and sis in law and a crazy story that i will post soon!! I will also post pictures from Idaho!! I can't now because I left my cord at home!!! :(

2 comments:

  1. I love when you BLOG!! I love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Candice hey! i just saw that you have a blog! How fun, i love your post! Its crazy everyone getting married! Hope you are doing good!

    ReplyDelete